Forbidden City
Welcome come and join us! We are accepting all students and all you have to do is register and invite people who would also enjoy this site.
Forbidden City
Welcome come and join us! We are accepting all students and all you have to do is register and invite people who would also enjoy this site.
Forbidden City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden City

Home to all creatures who either want to learn or just be safe

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Sheet please fill out

Go down 
+19
Tori King
Serena Knight
Aurora Charon
Rick Night
Oni Milazzo
Alex Prague
Leo Haven
Dark Angel
Viddar Eklund
Oriana McShea
Lilith Profeta
Minoru Profeta
Arch Profeta
Dehlia Whitebrooke
Daja Blue
Celeste Blood
Drake Genesis
Isabella Truth
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

Character Sheet please fill out Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:21 pm

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please?
2.) How old are you?
3.) Birthday M/DD
4.) Species?
5.) Gender?
6.) Sexuality?
7.) Teacher or Student?
8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together?
9.) Teacher what will you be teaching your students?
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups?
11.) Family history?
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance?
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness?
14.) How often will you be able to get on?

Copy and post this in a reply to this thread
If you have idea's please feel free to tell me I will consider them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please?: Sakura Night
2.) How old are you?: human look 21; vampire 215
3.) Birthday M/DD: 7/22
4.) Species?: vampire
5.) Gender?: female
6.) Sexuality?: straight
7.) Teacher or Student?: teacher/headmistress
8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together?: headmistress will do anything
9.) Teacher what will you be teaching your students?: only teaching if need be

11.) Family history?: My human family died at the age of 15 but before they died we lived in a nice three story house and I was an only child as far as I know. My father at one time betrayed my mother with having a mistress for a few years. We had never heard from her so there is no reason to think I have a sibling anywhere. My name was Sakura Samaria Rose.

12.) Your bio/personality/appearance?:
After my family died at the age of 15 I was living on the streets till I meet and fell in love with a vampire named Michel he was my first love and I am still deeply in love with him he turned me at age 21 even though I knew him since I was 17. We were living in his mansion that he had owned for awhile. He had a brother named Rick who is younger then Michel. Michel was about 550 years old so I was told by him. We had gone out and had become separated when we were split because of hunters. I haven’t seen him since I was 25 years old in my human years. I must presume he was caught and killed. I have been on my own since then well besides Rick. I recently found out that Rick is now 1000 years old which he later told me that Michel would have been now 1050 years old.

My personality is laid back for the most part because I must be to run a school.

I have black hair and bright blue eyes that almost look purple they turn a black colored when angered or when I am hungry.

13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness?: Strengths are solving problems and always there for people. Weakness I tend to take on to many things at once and become overwhelmed with things.
14.) How often will you be able to get on?: I am usually on every day

Last edited by Sakura Night on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddencity.rpg-board.net
Isabella Truth
Student/Werewolf
Student/Werewolf
Isabella Truth

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:10 pm

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? : Isabella Truth
2.) How old are you? : 18 human years; 180
3.) Birthday M/DD: 4/24
4.) Species? : Werewolf
5.) Gender? : Female
6.) Sexuality? : into men
7.) Teacher or Student? : Student
8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together? : N/A
9.) Teacher what will you be teaching your students? : N/A

10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? : either will work for me
11.) Family history? : family was killed when I was young and have been on my own for awhile now.

12.) Your bio/personality/appearance?: Have just been wandering and looking for a place to call home and to be taught in/very good natured and can have a very bad temper when it comes to it/brown hair and bright green eyes

13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness?: My strengths are my keen eye sight, sense of smell. Weakness are sometimes care to much for humans and that I don't get along with other's very well.

14.) How often will you be able to get on?: Will be able to get on a couple times a week

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Drake Genesis
Student/Demon;Werewolf
Student/Demon;Werewolf
Drake Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:39 am

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? : Drake Genesis
2.) How old are you? : Lost track, but I look around late teens early twenties
3.) Birthday M/DD: Good question, lets shoot for 10/24
4.) Species? : Demon
5.) Gender? : Male
6.) Sexuality? : Into women
7.) Teacher or Student? : Student
8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together? : N/A
9.) Teacher what will you be teaching your students? : N/A
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? : I’m chill with both

11.) Family history?:

Kind of distant with my family, rarely see each other. Been on my own ish for a while now. Ever since the passing of my father, the only one who truly cared about me, there has been some tension between my family. Everyone is blaming everyone for the death of my father. No one 100% knows what or who killed him but all I know is that since my father had given his sword to me. They might be after me as well.

I have traveled the mortal realm for some time now and it's much more peaceful than the demon realm. My abilities as a demon are kind of lacing, my father wasn't able to teach me much. Only about possession, some transfomations, and the basic creating fire in my hands, that's it. But after my father’s death, I gained an extremely close friend who understands everything about demons, he knows about every ability and the easy way how to learn it. He's slightly older than me but we have known each other for so long know that it doesn't even matter. He's been pretty much like a big brother to me and has helped me through my father's death since my family never really did. I'm a thinker guy guy so after being in these realms for hundreds of years, I've kind of been seeking for a greater purpose and an answer to my questions I now have. My overall true existence has been a question for hundreds of years, but after my father's death, I think I have found it. I kind of keep to myself a little but I’m pretty good with advice when asked. I'm generally a nice guy but when something doesn't make sense or when someone disrespects me or my rights, I tend to let them know in an okay way, let’s just hope you don't have to see that because I won't back down from my beliefs. Now for my appearance I'm a pretty tall guy, little over six foot. I got my father's hair which was a grayish silverish hair and also his eyes which were to be believed as the eyes of a true caring demon and they had a color of deep red.

13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness?:
Strengths:
Possession, always fun
Little transformation
Pretty much immortal, I’m a demon
Some fire abilities, always a show stopper
Charm beware slightly sexual jokes
Advice giver
Ability to gain trust.
*Working on new ability at school and from my friend*

Weaknesses:
In experience in a true relationship
I’m shy at random times
I can’t walk on holy ground, demon duh.
IQ of others, drives me slightly insane

14.) How often will you be able to get on?: Few times a week if not once a day

~Approved~

Last edited by Drake Genesis on Tue May 03, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celeste Blood
Teacher/Demon
Teacher/Demon
Celeste Blood

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 pm

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please?-- Celeste Blood
2.) How old are you?—late 20’s
3.) Birthday M/DD? – 6/24
4.) Species? -- Demon
5.) Gender? -- Female
6.) Sexuality? -- Men
7.) Teacher or Student? -- Teacher

8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together? – I am willing to teach just my species as well as all species put together

9.) Teacher what will you be teaching your students? – I will be teaching them about the history of demon’s, our enemies, and whatever else I think they need to learn.

10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? –N/A

11.) Family history?—My family was killed by a demon overlord when I was growing up. Demon-overlord took me in as his own to where when I turned 17 I took my revenge and ended his life.

12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? – I have run my own mansion since I was 17 years and I have taught myself everything I have needed to know for a while now. I have demon minions at my disposal and at the moment they are running my home. I am a element-demon meaning I control all four elements./ My personality is my own./ My appearance I have long brown hair that is wavy and I have silver eyes.

13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness?-- Strengths- would be I hold my own and can take care of myself. Weakness- I don’t ask for help when I need it.

14.) How often will you be able to get on?—at least 3times a week

~Approved~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:33 pm

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? Grayson Rose
2.) How old are you? 16 human yrs
3.) Birthday M/DD 12/23
4.) Species? Demon Twisted Evil
5.) Gender? Female
6.) Sexuality? Straight Embarassed
7.) Teacher or Student? Student
8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together? N/A
9.) Teacher what will you be teaching your students? N/A
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? With the other groups please.
11.) Family history? Adopted by humans
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Hyper tomboy.
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness? Strength: Speed and flying. Weakness: Cats, boys, and crystalline solids
14.) How often will you be able to get on? As much as I need to.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Daja Blue
Student/Vampire
Student/Vampire
Daja Blue

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:14 pm

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? Daja Blue
2.) How old are you? 21 human years
3.) Birthday M/DD 6/01
4.) Species? vampire
5.) Gender? female
6.) Sexuality? into men
7.) Teacher or Student? student
8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together?
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? like to be tought w/ the other so i can learn more about them
11.) Family history? dont know much - woke up one day and i was alone... known as a loner these days
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? was a blonde, now a red head, a funny bubble person, hazel eyse that change colors with my mood
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness? strength - fly, jump high, walk through walls and read minds of others. weakness - oreo cookies, men
14.) How often will you be able to get on? as mush as possible that i can

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Dehlia Whitebrooke
Student/Vampire
Student/Vampire
Dehlia Whitebrooke

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:49 am

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? Dehlia Whitebrooke
2.) How old are you? 17 human years (120 years)
3.) Birthday M/DD 3/2
4.) Species? Vampire
5.) Gender? Female
6.) Sexuality? Into men
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? I would like to be with all the groups to learn more
11.) Family history? I was born in England and was supposed to marry a rich nobleman. But, I was in love with another man. He happened to be a vampire and he changed me. My soon-to-be fiancée managed to kill him. I, though, managed to kill my fiancée. For most of my life I've been a nomad. Not any friends or enemies.
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? I'm a dark person. I'm outgoing though, but extremely sarcastic. I have striking blue eyes, dark brown hair and an innocent face. I'm highly independent and rebellious. I hate all rules.
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness? I'm a skilled fighter, I am very convincing, I can appear very innocent and sweet, I am fast and I can fly. I am too overconfident though and I am much too dark. I am always negative and most of the time very apathetic.
14.) How often will you be able to get on? Whenever I can. Mostly everyday though.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Arch Profeta
Teacher/Elf
Teacher/Elf

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:56 pm

1.)What is your main character's name first and last name please? Archimedes Wilton Profeta
2.) How old are you? 35 looking but really 500 years old
3.) Birthday M/DD; 6/06
4.) Species? Drow (aka Dark Elf)
5.) Gender? Male
6.) Sexuality? Gay
7.) Teacher or Student? Teacher

8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together? All
9.) Teacher what will you be teaching your students? Most likely whatever they asked to be taught.
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? N/A

11.) Family history? It is a long and boring story but I will not speak of it as I have left them behind after they killed my beloved and our unborn child. I became an outcast as I left the dark tunnels and the control of women behind me.
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? I wondered aimlessly for years never caring what others thought of me not caring if I killed anything. For a long time I just wanted to die but as luck would have it, as I planned to kill myself a young elf came into my life, she apparently had just woke up from being turned into a vampire. As the vampire who turned her was nowhere to be found I took her in and taught her control, she became my student and companion. She also took the place of my unborn child in my heart so I made sure to keep her protected, though she proved not to need protection when a raid happened on our camp. It was only three years after I found her that I found a baby elf no signs of his parents around; she took to the baby elf and when she asked if the baby could stay I couldn't say no to her. Thus I raised them as children and taught them as if they where my own children, it was a bit harsh but as Lilith, the girl, was always spoiling the child but because of how she looked she never tried to be his mother only his sister. But over the years I saw how people reacted to me and how they would flee from me, there must not have been good information about my kind on the surface. So I built a house and settled down with the kids, I still taught them and let them get the supplies but I notice that my children need more skills than I can give so I am entering the school to keep an eye on them and to help teach.
I have long white hair, black as night skin my muscles stand out no matter what I'm wearing. My eyes are s beautiful shade of purple, which seem to glow in the right light.
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness? I'm very strong and even have a touch of magic, that I have mastered the use of the magic I have. My weakness is the sun as I am not used to it too much and it can drain my energy if I stay in it too long as I am hardly found in the sunlight but just in the shadows.
14.) How often will you be able to get on? Whenever I'm awake and my phone lets me so as often as needed.

Name Meaning: Archimedes - Gender: Masculine - Usage: Ancient Greek - Other Scripts: Αρχιμηδης (Ancient Greek) - Means "master of thought" from the Greek element αρχος (archos) "master" combined with μηδομαι (medomai) "to think, to be mindful of". This was the name of a 3rd-century BC Greek mathematician, astronomer and inventor

Wilton - Gender: Masculine - Usage: English - Pronounced: WIL-tən  [key] - From a surname which was derived from a place name meaning "town on the River Wylye" in Old English. The river name is itself of Celtic origin, possibly meaning "tricky".

Profeta - Usage: Italian - Extra: Statistics - From the Italian word profeta meaning "prophet". Probably this surname comes from a nickname indicating a person who wanted to predict the future. Profeta is a surname typical of southern Italy.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Minoru Profeta
Student/Elf
Student/Elf

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:06 pm

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? Minoru Jarek Profeta
2.) How old are you? 16
3.) Birthday M/DD; 3/23
4.) Species? Elf
5.) Gender? Male
6.) Sexuality? Bisexual

8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together? N/A
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? Doesn't matter

11.) Family history? I don't know my family history for I was abandoned in the forest and raised by the dark elf, Archimedes. He had one other person with him who is my sister, even if it is not by blood they are my family and I am quite happy to live with them.
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? I have been taught by Archimedes my whole life and we have not spent much time around others as most take a dislike to my father every place we go. It was my sister and I who always went into towns to get any supplies we needed. Because of that I am very withdrawn and out of touch with how to act not to add very shy, I do not know how to interact with others that great.
I have black hair with brown eyes that so so light they look silver, my pale skin is mostly due from only going out at night. My body is lean like all elves but I do have a bit of a muscle that show only when I am shirtless.
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness? My strengths are that I am able to fight with a ferocious that is only known to the dark elves, I am also very smart. My weakness is that I do not know how to interact with others and often start fights due to the fact that I can be blunt in what I say.
14.) How often will you be able to get on? Whenever I'm awake and my phone lets me so as often as needed.

Name Meaning: Minoru - Gender: Masculine - Usage: Japanese - Other Scripts: 実 (Japanese) - Means "truth" in Japanese.

Jarek - Gender: Masculine - Usage: Polish, Czech - Pronounced: YAH-rek (Polish)  [key] - Diminutive of Slavic names beginning with the element jary "fierce, strong", such as JAROSŁAW.

Profeta - Usage: Italian - Extra: Statistics - From the Italian word profeta meaning "prophet". Probably this surname comes from a nickname indicating a person who wanted to predict the future. Profeta is a surname typical of southern Italy.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
http://lifeofserving.fantasyboard.net/
Lilith Profeta
Teacher/Vampire;Elf
Teacher/Vampire;Elf

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:23 pm

1.)What is your main character's name first and last name please? Lilith Venus Profeta
2.) How old are you? 23 is how old I was when I died but I am only 19 years into my vampire life as I look 23.
3.) Birthday M/DD; 5/21
4.) Species? Vampire elf
5.) Gender? Female
6.) Sexuality? Bisexual
7.) Teacher or Student? Teacher

8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together? Just vampires & All
9.) Teacher what will you be teaching your students? I will teach just vampires about their powers but I will teach all about healing herbs if they wish to learn.
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? N/A

11.) Family history? My family history is really very boring, we were part of a group of elves that traveled the forests and staying away from humans. We lived with the earth and never took more than was needed, we could talk to animals and the earth to understand where our healing hands were needed. But that is the past of how I lived and it does effect me now but I am not the same as then.
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? I was out gathering herbs with some kids as I was teaching them what herbs would help heal when a vampire came out of the shadows at us. The hunters responded but trying to fight the vampire but their swords couldn't harm it, I ordered the hunters to gather the children and report to the Elders of our camp. I was beautiful enough to keep the vampire after me as I also cut my hand so the blood smell would distract the vampire, my unhurt hand was behind me in a pouch that held a herb mixture that would wound the vampire enough for me to get away, if only he got close enough. But as I have never faced a vampire before his speed was much faster than I thought and was caught off guard when he appeared in front of me and bit me. A scream left my lips but I also managed to throw a handful of the mixture on him, which made him pull back with a hiss. Even with blood dripping down from my shoulder I stood tall and glared at the creature, as I got a handful of the mixture and moved to throw it at him again only he was too fast, he caught me and pinned me to a tree.
After that I don't remember anything as I guess I had blacked out but when I awoke I found myself hungry and surrounded by hunters from my clan. The elders stood behind the hunters and one asked if I felt any different, I told them that I was hungry and they brought me some food. Which as soon as I tasted it I threw up, I saw the disappointment on the elders face and knew the cause; I had been turned. My eyes looked up at them and I told them I would leave and only hunt on the elder animals and the dying. With a little magic to make sure I would keep my promise the elders left me with the hunters staying around me, I didn't move until after they had left and I couldn't smell them anymore. By now my hunger was strong enough to drive me nearly into a blood-lust but the spell that the elders put on me kept me from going into a blood-lust. I found the nearest old animal and killed it before I fed on it, not caring that it was dead blood but I couldn't handle it fighting against me; later though I learned to ask the animal if I could feed from it. It was also around that time that I ran into a drow, he was fearsome but he also looked lonely. I guess I looked pathetic enough for him to take pity on me and take me under his care.
I learned a lot from him and three years past with me learning to control myself and my new found powers that came with me being a vampire, he helped me experiment with them. I was his daughter if anyone asked; though not many asked they just thought I was his elven whore or slave. When we found a baby elf my motherly side took over and I begged to keep him; my father let me as he knew I would likely not have any kids of my own. Even though I treated him as a sister would, I would often slip into a motherly role just to get my way with Archimedes. As time went by I noticed father was starting to plan something, I did not know that it would be to come to this school but he did and said it was so we could learn how to interact with others. Although I wished to become a teach as I was already much too teacher like to be a student and I knew how to interact with people, at least as long as they didn't get too close to me.
I have short white hair that turns a little black at the ends, my eyes are a soft honey brown unless I am getting hungry then they get red flecks in them. Normally I wear a black dress with a little armor on it as fighting is a huge with with my family. A black whip is always at my side curled up and hanging from the small loop that was made for it in the dress. I am of thin build although it is clear I have hidden muscles as I am much stronger than I look. I stand at five feet and seven inches, which I am the shortest in my family. I wear a small sliver cross hanging down from a pentagram choker around my neck as a sign of my peace with earth and the goddess and god.
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness? My strengths are many as I am well versed in all herbs and know where to find them, in fighting was trained in bow and arrow and twin short swords in my elven clan, as a vampire I was taught to use the whip and my natural powers by my adoptive father. As any vampire sunlight, fire, steak threw the heart are my weakness, but also a mixture of herbs will case me great pain and scaring where it touches (luckily only elves know of this mixture).

Name Meaning: Lilith - Gender: Feminine - Usage: Near Eastern Mythology - Pronounced: LIL-ith (English)  [key] - Derived from Akkadian lilitu meaning "of the night". This was the name of a demon in ancient Assyrian myths. In Jewish tradition she was Adam's first wife, sent out of Eden and replaced by Eve because she would not submit to him. The offspring of Adam and Lilith were the evil spirits of the world.

Venus - Gender: Feminine - Usage: Roman Mythology - Pronounced: VEE-nəs (English)  [key] - Means "love, sexual desire" in Latin. This was the name of the Roman goddess of love, equal to the Greek goddess Aphrodite. This is also the name of the second planet from the sun

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
http://lovebitesreally.roleplaylife.net/
Oriana McShea
Student/Vampire
Student/Vampire
Oriana McShea

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 pm

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? Oriana McShea
2.) How old are you? 22 human years - 309 in Vampire years
3.) Birthday M/DD 2/28
4.) Species? Vampire
5.) Gender? Female
6.) Sexuality? Into Men
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? To be taught with other groups.
11.) Family history? Parents were poor Irish folk, and she became a servant to a rich family. She fell head over heels in love with her Master's son, who on her 22nd birthday turned her into a Vampire. It took many years to get over fact that she would live forever, but once she got used to the idea, she rather enjoyed it.
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? Not much more than five foot two, Ria is thin by nature and has a mass of chestnut brown hair. Her high cheek bones give her the air of royalty, and in her own mind she is.
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness? Strengths - very strong willed and her weakness is her sire.
14.) How often will you be able to get on? Probably two to three times a week.

(I hope it's alright that I come back and tweak her bio a bit - I know it needs to be beefed up some.)

~Approved~ And its fine
Back to top Go down
Viddar Eklund
Student/Elf
Student/Elf
Viddar Eklund

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:11 am

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? Viddor Eklund
2.) How old are you? On the upside of 250 years old.
3.) Birthday M/DD Mid way between Summer and Winter Solstice
4.) Species? Elf
5.) Gender? Male
6.) Sexuality? Straight – most of the time
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? To be taught with other groups.
11.) Family history? Doesn’t know much – just that he father is an elf of Norwegian descent. He was raised by his mother in a small town in America; he discovered his elfin heritage early on and was kind of glad that he had taken most of his genetics from his mother’s side – although he had all of the gifts that came with being an elf.
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? He’s a big guy for an elf. His ears aren’t pointed like most elves, so he keeps his head shaved and likes to work out a lot… He is usually pretty easy to get along with, speaks his mind when he feels it’s necessary.
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness? Protecting humans – it’s both a strength and a weakness in his mind.
14.) How often will you be able to get on? A couple of times a week.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Daja Blue
Student/Vampire
Student/Vampire
Daja Blue

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:30 pm

I should maybe let you know that im about 350 years old in vamp years but look 21 to humans or to anyont else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Student/Demon
Student/Demon
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:03 am

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? Dark Angel
2.) How old are you? around 350 years in Demon years - but thankfuly look about 18 and not 5 when the change happend
3.) Birthday M/DD June/01
4.) Species? Demon
5.) Gender? Female
6.) Sexuality? Men and only men
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? both will be fun
11.) Family history? Father was a demon and before he could tell my mother she just disappered on us. But I find her after all the years and she was turned into a Vamp and I am looking for her
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? best left alone, i know way too much
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness? strength - walk through walls, see through things, can fly weakness - hear others thoughts, hate spiders
14.) How often will you be able to get on? as mush as i can

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Leo Haven
Student/Werewolf
Student/Werewolf
Leo Haven

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:00 pm

-Leo Haven
2.) How old are you?
-18 human years
3.) Birthday M/DD
-August 15
4.) Species?
-Werewolf
5.) Gender?
-Male
6.) Sexuality?
-Straight
7.) Teacher or Student?
-Student
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups?
-Other
11.) Family history?
- Good question. Dad bailed out when he knew I was gonna be born. Raised alone by a mom and later adopted a lil sis..til she had a certain "accident" that destroyed our family.
-I've been searching for seven yrs for my missing sister..I don't really give a damn about anyone besides her, after all, shes is my only living family. I'm brutally honest and can come across as an ass and guess what, I don't care if I do. Hair is naturally black but I dye in a light brown. Eyes are green and I have a healthy tan.
-I have strong senses thanks to my animal side.
Weakness? Science. I hate that crap.
-Almost everyday.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Alex Prague
Teacher/Vampire
Teacher/Vampire
Alex Prague

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:37 pm

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please?Alex Prague
2.) How old are you?
300 looks 30
3.) Birthday M/DD: june 3rd
4.) Species?vampire
5.) Gender?male
6.) Sexuality?bi sexual
7.) Teacher or Student?Teacher
8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together?all
9.) Teacher what will you be teaching your students?The history of the Non Human species
11.) Family history?
Alexander grew up as a kid that seemed as a normal white boy livin in the ghetto. He had to fight all his life just to survive another day. His father taught him the way of brawling as he grew up. He taught him to never back down If you do then you will always be the one that can always be walked over and pushed around.His mother taught him the way of the bible. She knew his father was teaching him how to fight to survive.

So she took it on herself to try and instill religion into him. She wanted him to have a chance to know that god sees everyone as his children. So with the relgious knowledge he learned from his mother and the fighting power from his father he felt he was ready for the outside.

`Teen years`

By the time Alex made it to high school his life began to change. Even Though Alex took beatings and always came back his insides caused different effects. He would black out and bad things would start happening.All Alexander knew was how to be a human that has had vampiric cravings when he blacks out.When he questioned his parents about what was happeng to him. They said he was born like it and it is a rare genetic trait. His Father and mother taught him the ways based on their personal experience . The ways were that humans only had one purpose. That purpose was to get rid of any non humans. Alexander grew to hate regular humans. He made it his personal crusade to learn more about his affliction and found out that there were more people that has a affliction like he has.
` the rest of his life`
One night Alexander came home and he knew immediately that something was different. He was paler, buffer and somewhat sinister. When he stepped in the house he saw the bodies of his mother and father dying painfully from self inflicted stab wounds and extreme penetration of sunshine. Since it was night the poison slowed down a little . Alexander stayed there til his parents had all the way passed. He was hiding in the room underneath the house til night came.

The cities that alexander had visited and the people, he had emptied slipped the memory of Alexander. Alexander could not remember any of the good times but could always remember all of the bad things he had done. He killed royal families and left their castles in ruin. He left children without a mother or father, or even both. Even though he had done all that evil he felt no remorse. He felt nothing but self gratification. What didit all mean? Was it possible for a vampire to feel remorse for evil that hath happened due to his actions.

Alexander had only done things based on what happened to him. He reacted to events based on life experiences. As the saying goes "as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil" Alexander felt that he was that evil and they should have feared him for he emptied their families. What would have come before him that would have made him felt better? He felt inside that he should have continued on destroying the human race only because they destroyed his family and made his life miserable.
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance?Personality:
Alexander by most would be considered a manipulator in it's truest form, with a side of a narcissistic personality disorder. He believes the only person he should look out for is himself, this being adapted from the years he has lived in this world, witnessing the toil of other beings. He is genuinely apathetic to most all others outside of the Vampiric lineage, deciding them to be simple tools at the ready; easily manipulated fools as he would say.

Alexander is more the type to hang out with people that are more his type. He despises humans because they think they are better than him. He has never went to the extreme point of breakdown that he jeopardizes his existence. He is a shadow dweller and strikes at random and is quick at that.His interest in music is more the classical to upbeat tempo. Every now and then he listens to Industrial genre and goth music.
Of course he doesn't stand this way quite all the time, in love he becomes quite docile and enjoyable, typically becoming a bit more honest, and overwhelmingly protective of his love. Still, he has become somewhat protective over the years, at least when it came to love. As he is a seasoned veteran, with two ex wives. Both of which he hates with a bitter passion.
One of his attires consists of a white longsleeve button down; the sleeves of which he rolls up to his elbows. Over this he wears a light blue vest, which has darker blue ligns rolling down it in a diagonal fashion. He also wears a pair of black linen flat-fronted slacks, and a pair of light brown oxfords.
His other set His black jacket with a open zipper . He has a collar around his neck and there is a cross hanging from the collar.His black jeans have belt straps around the legs and arms. His has red covered short motorcycle gloves.

Strengths
[*] Survives on low blood doses

[*] Manipulative

[*] Apathetic personality.
Weakness:
[*] loss of control of any situation
[*]Dislikes sunlight
[*]Dislikes slow music

14.) How often will you be able to get on?as much as possible

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Oni Milazzo
Teacher/Demon
Teacher/Demon
Oni Milazzo

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:55 am

Oni Milazzo

2.) How old are you?
I look roughly like a 37 years old human

3.) Birthday M/DD
8/17

4.) Species?
Demon

5.) Gender?
Male

6.) Sexuality?
Straight

7.) Teacher or Student?
Teacher

I wouldn't mind teaching a little bit of both

For the Demon only class: Understanding of the demon body and their abilities
For the together class: History and classification of demons

11.) Family history?
My parents were both very intellectual demons but where used by the demon government due to their high knowledge in all areas of study. I later got the news around when I was looking like a ten year old human that they were "killed" while they were on their mission overseas. The only other type of family I have had was Drake and his family. His father and I were great friends and after his passing, I watched over Drake, I was more in the shadows but I was always watching him. He has always seemed like a younger brother to me and we can talk about anything together.

Bio: Many years ago I had a terrible accident that caused me to lose my mind for hundreds over years. The only thing I really had to rely on was my high IQ. So during those hundred years, I pieced together the events that have happened and regained most of my memories. During this time frame of searching for my memories was when I became friends with the Genesis's, the father of the family and I were close in age and he helped me with my case while still having enough time for his own family. Days later, he introduced me to his son Drake. Drake was a youngster with silver gray hair and a cocky attitude. He always cared for his father and seemed to have a connection with only him. When his father was found "dead", tension between the Genesis family had risen. Everyone was blaming everyone for the death of their father and Drake being the youngest, was caught in the middle all the time. The one thing his father did do was leave him with his sword, so from this logic the random death of his father and him then leaving his sword to Drake shows that someone is after him as well. I have also been looking out for Drake in his many years like his father asked me to. The weird thing is he asked me the night of his death if I could watch over Drake. Drake and I have kept in contact ever since and has always texted, called, or came to me if he needed help with a demon ability. His father was only ability to teach him a few techniques before his passing. Now Drake texted me a few days ago about a demon ability and I assumed that the school didn't really have a demon teacher for the demons and general class. So without telling Drake, I have decided to teach at this school and educate the young minds about demons and demons about themselves.

Appearance: I am roughly six foot and I'm always wearing a black jacket with a dark pair of jeans. I have silver hair like my younger brother Drake but I have green eyes that gets everyone off guard. For some reason everyone thinks demons only have red eyes. I have a nice build on my body considering I work out four times a week and go running all the time. My suit case is my most precious item; it helps me organize all my vast knowledge into an easier readable system. But if I do lose it, I won't be lost cause I can make a new one. I wear a necklace that has higher meaning than anyone can understand and the one person that can understand, it's ready to yet. I do care a sword as well, it’s a thing me and Drake’s father use to do but I already understand that swords are not recommended so I’ll just make sure it’s in my office when I arrive.

Strengths:
-Vast knowledge of demons and their abilities
-Ability to understand and control all demon techniques to their fullest
-Guardian of Drake and in disaster situations, everyone
-Extremely high IQ
-Ability to look at situations from multiple perspectives
-Jokester
-Mild Sexual Jokes if not high, you have been warned

Weakness:
-If someone gets a hand on Drake

Multiple times a week if not multiple times a day

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Rick Night
Teacher/Vampire
Teacher/Vampire
Rick Night

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:06 pm

1.) Rick Night
2.) How old are you?: 1000 and 23 in human years
3.) Birthday M/DD: October 31
4.) Species?: Vampire
5.) Gender?: Male
6.) Sexuality?: Straight
7.) Teacher or Student?: Teacher
8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together?: I don’t have a per fence
9.) Teacher what will you be teaching your students?: Whatever they need to be taught

11.) Family history?:
Had a older brother named Michel where both turned around the same time he was 21 when he was turned. He had since gone missing a few years after turning a female vampire.

Family has long since been estranged from parents but have gained money that stays within the family. Both parent’s where extremely rich and the money has just tripled. I take advantage of my sister in law when I can. But I am general a good guy. I usually where nice clothes that are often dark in color. My family had a dark secret which was basically my father had a mistress and it is said that she had a child but me and my brother never meet this half sibling or anything. I secret look for my missing brother in hopes of finding him but I am slowly thinking he is dead.

13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness?: Fighting, weakness I anger the wrong people
14.) How often will you be able to get on?: 1-2 times a week

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Aurora Charon
Student/Elf
Student/Elf
Aurora Charon

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:54 pm

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? Aurora Charon
2.) How old are you? I look around 23, but am really around 200. It’s not accurate but you tend to lose count.
3.) Birthday M/DD: 06/03
4.) Species? Elf
5.) Gender? Female
6.) Sexuality? I prefer men, but whatever comes my way is good too XD
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? With the other groups
11.) Family history? Aurora is an orphan from England, she discovered her Elven background when she was 16 years of age and since then has spent most of her life travelling. Aurora has spent most of her life living on the streets.
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? Aurora is a cheerful Elf, who is a little childish and somewhat socially inept. Her height is 5’6, her ears are slightly pointed so she tends to keep them covered with her long brown hair. Aurora has blue eyes, which sometimes turn a pale green in the sunlight.
13.) What are your Strengths? Can persuade/control animals/plants of a variety of species (Including Great Eagles, Griffins, Assassin Vines, Chinese Foxes, Salamanders and Howlers), is able to protect herself thoroughly if needed
Weakness? Maths: it should burn, Chocolate (Who could resist?)
14.) How often will you be able to get on? As much as possible

~Approved~

Last edited by Aurora Charon on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serena Knight
Student/Werewolf
Student/Werewolf
Serena Knight

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Serena Knight
2.) How old are you?
17 human yrs
3.) Birthday M/DD
October 30
4.) Species?
Werewolf
5.) Gender?
Female
6.) Sexuality?
straight
7.) Teacher or Student?
Student

Other
11.) Family history?
Had a pretty normal life for a creature that was suppose to just be in fantasy books. I lived on a ranch with my father, we had a beautiful home, plenty of room for me to run and be trained. I never met my mother because my father was having an affair with her when she was already married. So to keep our secrete he had to take me away when I was born. So now that I am grown I must find a mate, my father actually managed to find an old friend and I'm to marry this friends grandson...Leo. Hes kinda cute I have to honestly say but I don't like the fact that he has a little sister fever going on. Oh well, I'll have him sooner or later, after all...I am his fiancee.
I've been spoiled from the moment i came out the womb and pretty much know how to get anything i want, no matter where or what it is. I inherited my fathers blond hair and my hazel eyes. that change colors depending on the light, from my mother unfortunately. I think of my mother as a whore honestly, well just from what I heard...shes is a whore.
Strengths - Your animal instinct and senses and my knowledge of getting things.
Weakness - Leo and strong, harsh scents.
Every other day at least.

~Approved~

Last edited by Serena Knight on Tue May 24, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : laptop crashed so I had to redue this and I rushed with it and didn't bother editing. So I'm straight, i swear lol.)
Back to top Go down
Tori King
Student/Demon
Student/Demon
Tori King

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Tori King

2.) How old are you?
21 years old

3.) Birthday M/DD
June 21st

4.) Species?
Human with special fire talents, possibly part demon

5.) Gender?
Female

6.) Sexuality?
Interested in males.

7.) Teacher or Student?
Student

N/A

N/A

Willing to be taught with others

11.) Family history?
Tori was left at an orphanage on the day of her birth. She was raised my nuns until her 9th birthday when it burned down. Since than she moved from family to family. On her 18th birthday and ran from her current abusive home until she came here.

Height- 5'5
Eyes- blues, unless angered than they shift white.
Hair- long dirty blonde
Style- laid back

Bio: Tori enjoys all things outdoors and she prefers day time when she can feel the sun beaming down on her. She's timid, and afraid to trust anyone due to her history. Often she will emerged herself in a book for hours and not realize it. Tori's powers generally express themselves when she gets angry or when her emotions aren't in check. If that happens, fire literally erupts around her consuming her body yet not harming her. She left an abusive foster family which left her mentally and physically scarred, hence leading to her current even stronger trust issues.
When she was 9 years old and her orphanage burned down, Tori blames herself for the disaster. Since that was also the year she learned about her 'gifts'.

Her strong will power, and anything associated with the sun, weakness is the dark and obviously water.

Everyday at various hours.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Barley May
Student/Demon
Student/Demon
Barley May

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Barley May
2.) How old are you?
3.) Birthday M/DD
Feb-13
4.) Species?
Demon
5.) Gender?
Female
6.) Sexuality?
Straight
7.) Teacher or Student?
Student
Either- Taught with any
11.) Family history?
Mother and father-
Bio- Barley had a normal upbringing, living live to the fullest, she was such a happy child just like all the other children in her neighbourhood. But one day something snapped in her, she didn't know how to react and became very destructive, she tried dealing with it by punching walls, but certain things started to change, where she couldn't properly socialize with the kids anymore and was pushing her parents away. Totally making herself become the outcast of sociaty.
Few years, maybe two. After her 11th birthday she went into depression and her mother got too close for Barleys liking. She screamed at her mother causing her mothers eardrumms to explode in her head, This made Barley faint she had never used her Full Deamon side before until that day. Her father feared that she might hurt herself or more to the point someone else and sent her away, Locking her away in a sort of dungeon, Barley was tormented by the whispers of her demon side trying to escape, causeing her to become more scared and shy than any other child of her age. Just before she turned 16 her father came to see her making sure she was ok and that she wasn't basically dead. Barley wouldn't speak or look at her father and curled up in fear, She had become anti-social and scared of everything.

Something had changed in her, Making her shy but sweet and kind, Even though she was scared all the time. She doesn't talk much anymore, and no one else has ever seen her deamon side again.
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness?Playing the piano, Arts and crafts, Food, and others weaknesses.
Weaknesses are: fire, open water cause she cant swim. Others controlling her.
14.) How often will you be able to get on?All the time ;P i have no life ;P
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: ~   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 am

1.)What is your main character's name first and last name please?
Azrael Ebelaz
2.) How old are you?
24 human years. 975 Years
3.) Birthday M/DD
May 16
4.) Species?
Vampyre
5.) Gender?
Male
6.) Sexuality?
Heterosexual
7.) Teacher or Student?
Student
Comfortable with all.
11.) Family history?
Azrael's father was killed by werewolves.
Mother remains in Florence.
Sister lives in an unknown location.
Azrael grew up in the Ebelaz royal family of Italy. He became the Duke of Florence when he was only 17 due to the death of his father at the hands of a werewolf pack his father had driven out of the city. The pack that was later identified themselves as the "Blood Wolves" using the name as an insult to the people of Florence to remind them of the blood they shed in the city. Every one of the citizens of the city knew that the Duke and Duchess were vampyres. Their children, Azrael and Arebella had not been turned yet. Shortly after Azrael's 24th birthday, his mother came to him offering him the gift of vampyrism. Azrael accepted without hesitation allowing his mother to turn him on the spot. The year was 1060 and the Ebelaz children were growing restless. Azrael and his sister longed for adventure, and so one night after his sister had been turned, left the city of Florence traveling the world at night seeing the wonders it beheld. It was during this time that Azrael learned the world is full of corruption and lies. One night Azrael and Arebella met a vampyre clan in England who allowed them to stay and feed among them. Arebella became infatuated with a young Vampyre named Cole and as the sun rose and set, Azrael gathered his bag only to find his sister was staying among the English Vampyres. Azrael then left and traveled aimlessly until one day he came upon a large chateau looking building. From where he stood he could sense other vampyres within and chose to enter. This is where his history is yet to be written.

Personality- Azrael tends to be withdrawn from the outside world at times when surrounded by a large group of people. He carries a distaste for those who have lupine tendencies due to the death of his father, yet he won't start a fight with a werewolf over that. He has a morbid sense of humor finding things funny that others would find disturbing or upsetting. His eyes tend to show the most of his emotion, seeming to light aflame when he is angry, or stare into the soul when he is at peace with that around him. He often uses sarcasm as a shield to avoid talking about things that bother or upset him. His outer demeanor is that of the angry type. What he shows very few people is his true side that enjoys the arts, nature, and watching the moon at night. His love for heavy metal and punk music often cause people to misunderstand him.

Appearance-
Height- 6'1"
Weight- 210
Body type- Muscular. But not overly muscular.
Eyes- Electric Blue. They seem to turn a dark midnight blue when he hasn't fed or becomes angered.
Hair- Slightly long, often spiked in odd angles or in a mohawk. He also has a beard that he keeps neatly trimmed.
Tattoos- Inner Right Forearm- A cross with vines wrapping around it.
Outer Right Forearm- Thor's Hammer
Right Upper Arm- A vampyre skull with the words "And I shall be your judge" around it
Inner Left Forearm- The words "As we slowly awaken from slumber. The malpractice of the spirit ends." The numbers 138 are tattooed just below where his arm bends.

Piercings- The middle of his bottom lip is pierced with a spike ring.

Hats-
Black dock workers cap
Straight billed cap turned backwards

Shirts-
Black t-shirt
White Tank Top
Black pinstriped button up
Sleeveless shirts

Jackets-
Leather jacket
Black hoody
Black dress jacket

Pants-
Blue jeans
Black cargo pants
Black slacks

Footwear-
Black military style combat boots
Normal converse
Black dress boots

Strengths-
Able to diffuse most situations without violence.
Able to fight well with a blade
Able to run at extreme speeds
A bit of telekinesis.
Able to manipulate fire.

Weaknesses-
Sunlight
Quick to anger when the right buttons are pushed
Lack of trust in others
Ranged combat is lacking

At least twice a day. Once before I go to work and once when I get home.

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Massie Breaux
Student/Vampire
Student/Vampire
Massie Breaux

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:57 pm

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? : Massie Breaux
2.) How old are you? Looks: 19 Acually: 101
3.) Birthday M/DD : 12/26
4.) Species? Vampire
5.) Gender? Female
6.) Sexuality? Straight
8.) Teacher do you want to teach just your species or are you willing to teach all creatures together? :
10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? Doesn't matter cherry
11.) Family history? : Parents died in a car accident when she was 5, and her mom's sister took her in. When she was 18 her "Parents" told her she was adopted and she ran away to arrive at the Forbidden City.
12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? Personality: She is sweet, funny, smart, and loyal. She loves to read, sing, play soccer, and cheer. Appearance: She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, 5"87, skinny.
Clothes:
- Jean Shorts
- T-shirt in color- Yellow,Blue,Pink,Lime Green, Purple
- Splatter paint TOMS - White, Blue and Green
13.) What are your Strengths? / Weakness? Strengths: She is good at talking and listening to people. Shes a good fighter. Shes compassionate about peoples feelings, and shes a fast runner. Weaknesses: Snakes, Spiders, Cockroaches, Fire
14.) How often will you be able to get on?: A few times a week, probably every day cheers

~Approved~

Back to top Go down
Dawn Chrisanti
Student/Vampire
Student/Vampire
Dawn Chrisanti

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:47 pm

1.) What is your main character's name first and last name please? Dawn Chrisanti

2.) How old are you? looks(human) 23, (vampire) 218

3.) Birthday M/DD- 01/22

4.) Species? Vampire

5.) Gender? Female

6.) Sexuality? Straight

10.) Students do you want to be taught in your own creature group or do you wish to be taught with the other two groups? Either is fine with me Smile

11.) Family history? My parents were killed in a tragic accident when I was younger and I was raised by my aunt and uncle/.

12.) Your bio/personality/appearance? I'm 5'5, caramel colored skin, black hair and hazel eyes. After making my 18th birthday, I moved out of my aunt and uncle's home and into the home of the man that had just shortly before become my husband. I loved him with a burning desire that to this very day has not been felt again within my body. I had such hopes and dreams of a family with this man until the night that I returned home early and caught him....feeding from one of the neighborhood girls. I screamed, turned and ran and was immediately caught by him. That night my life changed as not only did I become a creature of the night, a vampire, I learned that this "love" of my life was also the reason my parents were no longer of this world.

My personality comes off as standoffish a little in the beginning but once I come to know yuou and consider you a friend, I can become very warming and engaging. I love to have fun and hang out. Easy to talk to and charming.

13.) What are your Strengths? -telekinesis -ability to fly -strength -skilled with daggers
Weakness? -chocolate -men (of any species) -fire

14.) How often will you be able to get on? Everyday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet please fill out   Character Sheet please fill out Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet please fill out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden City :: Welcome to the Forbidden Academy :: Entrance :: Welcome-
Jump to: